Jeśli jednak nie, to podaję niżej odpowiedniki angielskie słówek, o które pytałem:
Complete the sentences:
- Their prices are better than any of their ___.
- There's no point buying him expensive wines - he doesn't ___ them.
- Since our research so far has not produced any answers to this problem, we need to adopt a different ___ to it.
- She ___ terribly in the winter when it's cold and her joints get stiff.
- If it is a ___ Michelangelo drawing, it will sell for millions.
- I've just read an interesting book which has a new approach to Shakespeare.
- He was ___ from prison after serving two years of a five-year sentence.
- How many ___ took part in the race?
- We ___ the need for immediate action.
- The data is ___ on a hard disk and backed up on a CD.