Monday, May 16, 2016

Ranny ptaszek czy nocny marek?

Hello! The phrase for today:



It is a person who enjoys staying up late. Would you describe yourself as one? Or perhaps you are an early bird type of person... I would describe myself as both :) I don't particularly like getting up early in the morning for it's not either pleasant nor easy. However, once I manage to drag myself out of bed, I do like the feeling. It's great to listen to the sounds of nature once everybody is still asleep. It's also easier to focus on your work in the morning when your brain is fresh and hyperactive.

On the other hand, though, I am a night owl because it's very nice to stay up late and get involved in some task when everybody is already asleep. First of all, you don't have to wake up and you can work as long as you get really tired. Besides, listening to quiet music in the background and having your little lamp on make your work even more pleasant.

What about you? Are you an early bird or a night owl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...