Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ustny egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego - Zadanie 2



Dzisiaj ostatnie już Zadanie 2 (Zestaw 4) pochądzące z publikacji wydanej przez © Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Intermediate

Pamiętacie nasz super ekstra fajny pięcio-etapowy schemat? Oto on:
1. Who - czyli kogo widzę? 
2. What - czyli co się dzieje na obrazku?
3. Where - czyli gdzie zostało zrobione miejsce? gdzie dzieją się rzeczy na zdjęciu?
4. Why - czyli dlaczego ludzie robią to co robią w tym miejscu, a nie w innym?
5. How - czyli jak się ludzie na tym zdjęciu czują? dlaczego się tak czują?

I żaden obrazek nie będzie Ci straszny!


Zdający: In the picture I see a few young people who are at the cinema. There are plenty rows of seats and there's a strong beam of light coming from behind so I think they are in the middle of watching some movie now. What is interesting though is that there are two couples. One is sitting in the foreground of the photo while the other in the background. Wheres the first one is rather involved in watching the film there is some argument going on in the background. It seems that the boy who is watching the movie with a girl sitting next to him is in trouble because his current girlfriend has spotted him with another one. She's standing in the aisle right behind her boyfriend and her body language seems to be asking the question "Why are you here with her? What's going on? Are you cheating on me?" I think the boy must feel terrible being caught red-handed in this situation. The girl sitting next to him seems to be shocked as well and she looks as if she wanted to leave this place. I presume she might not have even known of her boyfriend's other girl. The couple at the front don't seem to be perturbed at all.

QUESTIONS:
Egzaminujący: What are the other teenagers going to do? Why?
Zdający: I think the other teenagers will simply continue watching the film. Perhaps they will just turn around for a second to tell others to be more quiet or they'll just wait patiently for the teens behind them to finish their business. I don't think they're likely to leave the cinema or act in any other way.
Egzaminujący: Are you in the habit of snacking when watching a film? Why? Why not?
Zdający: I wouldn't call it a habit although I tend to buy a snack every now and then. I don't like other people munching on things and so I don't want to be the source of annoyance for others.
Egzaminujący: Tell me about the last time you or somebody you know went to the cinema.
Zdający: I week or so ago I went to the cinema last time. I went with my family to watch Macbeth! I had never seen such a bloody film before! It was a great movie though! 

Uwaga! 22 stycznia ostatni przykład Zadania 3! Nie przegap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...