Monday, January 18, 2016

Ustny egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego - Zadanie 1



Uwaga! Dzisiaj zapraszam na ostatnie już Zadanie 1 (Zestaw 4) pochądzące z publikacji wydanej przez © Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Intermediate.


Zdający: I feel like I need to get fitter. Would you like to do any sport with me?
Egzaminujący: Yeah, of course! I myself have recently thought of taking up some exercise.
Zdający: I'm pretty keen on jogging. You don't need much to do it, just a pair of legs and some motivation. We could start after the weekend.
Egzaminujący: Jogging? I've never been good at running. Actually, I thought of something else. Jogging is not for me.
Zdający: Hmmm... OK, what about swimming then? We have a new swimming pool around, we could take a swim twice or so a week.
Egzaminujący: Sounds better for me.Do you think we'd need some special outfit? I haven't swum for donkey's years! What does it look like nowadays?
Zdający: I guess some swimming trunks are just enough unless you want to set any new swimming pool fashion.
Egzaminujący: OK, it's not a problem then although I might need some swimming goggles as my eyes are sensitive to chlorine.
Zdający: Great! After one month we'll be as fit as a fiddle! I heard swimming is the best exercise you can think of as it develops your whole body and not just certain muscles. I think we can visit our local swimming pool on Mondays and Thursdays in the mornings. We start school later on those days so we could swim before lessons.
Egzaminujący: What do you mean 'in the mornings'? You know that I don't like getting up early?
Zdający: No worries. I thought of jumping into the pool at 8:30, it's not that early, is it?
Egzaminujący: No, that's fine. Do you think we could swim all year round?
Zdający: Sure... As long as we wish. It's not an outdoor pool so we can swim to our hearts' content!

Uwaga! To było ostatnie Zadanie 1. W tym tygodniu zostało nam jeszcze ostatnie Zadanie 2 w środę i ostatnie Zadanie 3 w piątek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...