Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Ustny egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego - Zadanie 2



Dzisiaj zapraszam na kolejne Zadanie 2 (Zestaw 3) pochądzące z publikacji wydanej przez © Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Intermediate

Pamiętacie nasz super ekstra fajny pięcio-etapowy schemat? Oto on:
1. Who - czyli kogo widzę? 
2. What - czyli co się dzieje na obrazku?
3. Where - czyli gdzie zostało zrobione miejsce? gdzie dzieją się rzeczy na zdjęciu?
4. Why - czyli dlaczego ludzie robią to co robią w tym miejscu, a nie w innym?
5. How - czyli jak się ludzie na tym zdjęciu czują? dlaczego się tak czują?

I żaden obrazek nie będzie Ci straszny!


Zdający: There are five people in this picture. Four of these are much younger than the fifth person, that is a woman of about fifty. What this photograph depicts is some rather dramatic situation seconds after a road accident in which the older woman was a victim. I presume this lady got hit by the car she is leaning against which was being driven by a group of the four youths. They sat this woman so that she could lean against the front left side fender. She is bleeding. The blood streams down her face from the head that got injured in this accident. The group of young people includes three men and a woman who seems to rest the older lady's head and support her chin. One of the men is trying to talk to the victim. The other two men are standing nearby and looking at the situation. They're on the road somewhere. My guess is that the young people had been driving quite fast in their car and can't have seen the older lady who could have been crossing the street or just walking along the road. Despite the whole rather distressing situation the young people seem to be in control of the situation and they look as if they ensured that the lady is safe and not seriously injured.

QUESTIONS:
Egzaminujący: What is the man probably saying to the woman? Why?
Zdający: I think the man is just trying to inform the woman that they've already called an ambulance and the police. He might also be trying to maintain verbal contact with the lady to make sure she stays conscious. He might also be trying to apologize or bring comfort to her.
Egzaminujący: Would you like to learn to drive? Why? Why not?
Zdający: Yes, I would. I think it's essential nowadays to be able to drive. Of course, I wouldn't like to drive like these young people in the picture. I think driving would give me a lot of pleasure. Honestly, I can't wait to learn to take my driving test as I am already taking driving lessons now.
Egzaminujący: Tell me about your longest journey.
Zdający: The longest I've ever traveled was to Mexico. Two years ago I was lucky enough to go on a great journey to Mexico. I spent there one month traveling across the country and exploring this most diverse land.

Uwaga! 15 stycznia (piątek) - kolejny przykład Zadania 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...