Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ustny egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego - Zadanie 2



Uwaga! Dzisiaj zapraszam na pierwsze z serii Zadanie 2 (Zestaw 1) pochądzące z publikacji wydanej przez © Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Intermediate.

Jak pamiętacie Zadanie 2 polega na opisaniu obrazka oraz na odpowiedzi na kilka pytań zadanych przez egzaminatora. Generalną zasadą jest to, by nie panikować, jak zobaczy się obrazek, a skupić się w sposób 'systemowy' na obgadaniu tego co trzeba skupiając się na takim oto pięcio-etapowym schemacie:

1. Who - czyli kogo widzę?
2. What - czyli co się dzieje na obrazku?
3. Where - czyli gdzie zostało zrobione miejsce? gdzie dzieją się rzeczy na zdjęciu?
4. Why - czyli dlaczego ludzie robią to co robią w tym miejscu, a nie w innym?
5. How - czyli jak się ludzie na tym zdjęciu czują? dlaczego się tak czują?

I żaden obrazek nie będzie Ci straszny!



Zdający: In the picture I see two people. There is a woman in her twenties and some man. I don't see the man though because the woman seems to be in the center of the picture and the photographer's head is not in the frame. It's a typical situation on the road when you get stopped by a traffic policeman. The lady is sitting in the car and seems to be begging the officer not to fine her, presumably, for speeding. The police officer is standing right beside the front door of the car and writing a ticket for the lady. The woman has her hands clasped as if she was almost praying to the guy to listen to her entreaty. It doesn't seem to be a highway or any high traffic area. I guess the woman had a bad day and got caught driving somewhere in the country. I see some green grass in the background and it seems it's just one of those country roads where nothing should actually happen to you. I guess this woman hadn't even thought that there could be some police patrol on the way and that's why she decided to perhaps step on it! Looking at the woman's face I think she is sort of broken down by seeing an implacable guy who seems to be ignoring the lady's lamentations.

QUESTIONS:

Egzaminujący: What do you think is going to happen next?
Zdający: I think the officer will just finish writing out the ticket and will hand it in to the woman. The woman will have no option but accept it and then she will simply pull off.
Egzaminujący: Would you like to work as a police officer? Why? Why not?
Zdający: I am not sure. It's a dangerous job. You have to deal with many people whose behaviors are not so predictable. You risk being injured, killed or abused in other ways. I think there are hundreds of other jobs I'd like to try but not necessarily being a police guy.
Egzaminujący: Tell me about a situation when you (or someone you know) had to pay a fine.
Zdający: I have had a driving license for a year now. Last week I was coming back from my girl's house. It was late in the evening and I was in a hurry because I'd promised my father to return his car at 7 p.m. It was already a quarter past so I had to drive faster and there they were waiting for me! I got stopped and fined. It wasn't a nice experience at all! :(


Uwaga! Już w piątek, tj. w Nowy Rok pierwsze z serii Zadanie 3! Nie przegap sprawy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...