Monday, December 28, 2015

Ustny egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego - Zadanie 1

Uwaga, uwaga! Dzisiaj, podobnie jak w latach poprzednich, zaczynam serię  przykładowych odpowiedzi do zadań maturalnych z ustnej części egzaminu z języka angielskiego.

W sumie 'przerobimy' cztery zestawy, każdy - jak wiecie - składa się z trzech punktowanych poleceń:

Zadanie 1 - rozmowa z egzaminatorem
Zadanie 2 - opis obrazka
Zadanie 3 - dokonywanie wyboru, uzasadnianie

Także dzisiaj zapraszam na Zadanie 1 (Zestaw 1) pochądzące z publikacji wydanej przez © Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Intermediate.


Egzaminujący: Hello Monika! I'd love to find out something about your class. Can you tell me a few things, please?
Zdający: Hi! Sure! There are 26 people in my class. There are 13 boys and 13 girls so my class is well-balanced in this sense.
Egzaminujący: How do you behave during lessons? Are you easy to teach?
Zdający: Well, I have to say that my class is a really well-behaved one! We have known one another for quite a few years now and we do our best to have good relations with our teachers. At times, however, when we really disagree with some teacher or we know he or she hadn't been fair, we try to manifest our disapproval but still we try to do it politely.
Egzaminujący: What do you mean by saying 'manifest our disapproval'? Can you explain?
Zdający: Yeah. I mean that when someone really feels they didn't deserve what they got because some teacher had a bad day or there were other circumstances, we try to discuss it with that teacher. I used the word 'manifest' but all we do is try to be straightforward and honest with our teachers. If there's a problem, we try to solve it politely.
Egzaminujący: I see. But does it really work with all teachers? I'm afraid I have some doubts about your 'manifestations'. Not all teachers might wish to discuss what you consider 'unfair'; some of them might take it as offensive.
Zdający: Well, this has happened too. On the whole, however, the atmosphere in our class is very good and our relations with most teachers is ideal, which makes cooperation efficient and pleasant throughout the year.
Egzaminujący: How can I get to meet your friends?
Zdający: I think you can just come to school with me. Our first class is English with our Class Teacher so I can introduce you and you can tell us something about yourself. You are from the UK so I think everybody would be interested in hearing about your class at home!
Egzaminujący: What about special interest groups at your school? Are there any?
Zdający: Of course, there are! As far as I know we have at least 10 special interest groups. I myself attend a photography interest group where we talk about taking photos, share our collections and learn from one another.
Egzaminujący: Thank you Monika. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

* * *
Uwaga: następne Zadania 1 w kolejne poniedziałki, natomiast w środy zapraszam na Zadania 2, a w piątki na Zadania 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...