Friday, October 9, 2015

Z kim możesz bez obawy podzielić się swoimi największymi sekretami? Masz kogoś takiego?

It's a tough question, isn't it? I think we are all suffering now from lack of trustworthy people, aren't we? If you bring back all the stories you've ever heard of how someone entrusted their secrets to an allegedly trustworthy person and then, because of greed, jealousy or some other evil, that person decided to reveal this confidential information... Thus, my question... which includes a wonderful idiom planned for today...


The question in the title of this post can be hence translated in the following way:

Who can you let in on your secrets? Do you have such a trustworthy person?

6 comments:

  1. Fortunately I have a one trustworthy person and I am very happy about that. What is surprising, she is a girl. I am a real proof that male-female friendship is existing. I can tell her all my secrets and I have a 100% of sure that she wouldn't reveal it to anybody. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is amazing... Are you sure this is just friendship? :) Or perhaps this is the stage when your alleged friendship is actually being transformed into love?

      Delete
  2. I am quite convinved that it is a friendship. She has got a boyfriend for 2 years now, and I've known her for 4 years, so it would be very weird if we were a couple now. But I have to agree that sometimes it happens that even long friendship, like 6 or 8 years transform into love and it's working. Who knows what will happen in the future. :)

    If you don't mind, I have a question to you. :) Did you graduated at university which was connected with English or you just have learnt it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! You sound here as if you wanted that girl to be your girlfriend :) You're right... no one can ever predict the future so perhaps one day you will just remember this post and think to yourself, "Indeed it as fake friendship because we're married now." :)

      As to your question, I can tell you that English has always been my love. I did graduate from the University of Warmia and Mazury (English Philology) but I can also say that I started learning this beautiful language myself, in the meantime I received some education in this field, and since my graduation I haven't stopped learning English :)

      Delete
  3. Haha, you see through me (btw. did I used this idiom correctly? :) ).

    I hope that I will get the same skills as you have now one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you used the idiom correctly. It's just the same as 'read sb like a book' :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...