Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What punishment would you have for the crime of matricide?

Hello on Tuesday! Do you think Tuesdays are better than Mondays? Why? Today I have another six words for you! Do you know them?




DENTURES                            sztuczna szczęka

My examples:
  • Would you like to wear a set of dentures? 
  • Are dentures expensive to buy these days?
IMPREGNABLE                 
niezdobyty, niewzruszony, niezachwiany

My examples:
  • Is your flat or house impregnable?  How?
  • Do you think the regime in Syria is impregnable?
MATRICIDE               
matkobójstwo

My examples:
NEGLIGIBLE              bez znaczenia, małej wagi

My examples:
  • My knowledge of French is negligible. 
  • Would you say the difference between Hyundai ix35 and Kia Sportage inteligible?
AIRWORTHY              zdolny do lotu

My examples:
  • Is this plane airworthy? 
  • What do we have to remember about to make sure our plane is airworthy?
ASCERTAIN               stwierdzić, określać, ustalić

My examples:
  • Could you ascertain if the Syria immigrant will be solved soon? 
  • Have the police ascertained what the cause of the fire was?
Let's practice English! Try to answer any of those questions and we'll engage in a nice conversation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...