Thursday, September 10, 2015

Matura ustna z języka angielskiego... rozmowa wstępna...


Dzisiaj przykładowe pytania, które moższesz usłyszeć na rozmowie wstępnej...  

  1. How do you deal with stress in your life?
  2. How do you solve conflicts?
  3. What advice would you give to someone who feels depressed?
  4. Why is it important to have a healthy lifestyle?


I moje przykładowe odpowiedzi...

  1. I try to sleep on stressful problems first without making hasty decisions. I try to seek advice with my best friend and spend time considering possible solutions. Panicking or thoughtless activity can only do you more harm.
  2. I try to show that I am ready for conversation and peaceful solutions. However, there are two for the tango, so even if I am ready and the other one is not, it’s hard to turn a conflict situation in agreement.
  3. I think I’d tell them to turn to God. He can heal anybody from anything but you just need to turn to Him. God is a gentleman and will not help you unless you ask him.
  4. It’s important to have a healthy lifestyle for a few reasons. First of all, your life is of higher quality when you’re fit. You don’t spend time and money on treatments but enjoy life!
A jak Ty byś odpowiedział/a na te pytania?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...