Here, I've found some vblog in which Bennewicz mentions one of his border questions; take a look:
Do you believe in the power of border questions? I myself do not really know... What I know for sure is that it's good to spend time with yourself having some sort of monologue in which you ask yourself a whole range of questions. They could make you think of your current issues in a slightly different way... and perhaps... you can even make up with some nice solutions!
Here are some other border question that I've found:
- If you were to do only one productive thing, what would it be?
- What was the last time you felt happy?
- What would you do today if you knew that you'd die tomorrow?
- If you didn't worry about surviving, what would you do in life?
- If all your relatives along with their expectations of you didn't exist, what would you do with your own life?
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- if you were to pass on one, most important piece of advice to a person five years younger than you, what would you say?
- Why do you get up from you bed each morning?
- What makes your life sensible?
- What makes you happy in life?