Monday, March 9, 2015

Which country is the best for old people?


Flag Japan animated gif 240x180
Source: http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com

Is this Poland, Cuba or perhaps Japan? The other day I read somewhere that Japan could be the best place to get old and BE OLD there! How much truth is in this? I hope some Japanese people would visit this blog and leave their opinions...

What I heard is Japanese pensioners receive generous pensions (hojne emerytury) and can live happily for the rest of their lives. This is what we - Polish people - can only dream about. Besides, I found out that Japanese elderly enjoy the respect of other people for they are wise, experienced and so on...

Is it like this in Poland? Well, sadly I can't think so... On top of this, the elderly in Japan get their own national holiday! Amazing! Can there be any better country than this? If you have learned of any better place than Japan, please let us all know! I myself don't like the idea of working util the age of 67 here! Perhaps, we'll consider moving there!

Looking forward to your responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...