Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2015 :)
Oto dzisiaj... specjalnie dla Was :) przykładowa odpowiedź do Zadania 3.
Wierzę, że moje przykłady odpowiedzi pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!
Tak więc jest to przykład zadania trzeciego, na które masz całe pięć minut :)
Polecenie brzmi następująco:
Popatrz na Zdjęcie 1, Zdjęcie 2 i Zdjęcie 3.
Wspólnie z kolegami/koleżankami z klasy przygotowujecie artykuł do gazetki szkolnej na temat zjawiska kradzieży. Twoim zadaniem jest wybór odpowiedniego zdjęcia do artykułu.
- Wybierz zdjęcie, które będzie, Twoim zdaniem, najbardziej odpowiednie i uzasadnij swój wybór.
- Wyjaśnij, dlaczego odrzucasz pozostałe zdjęcia.
|Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Upper Intermediate|
Zdający: Hello. In front of me I have three photos and a challenging task... to choose one that would be most suitable for our school paper article on theft. The first picture shows a man, most likely a thief for he's wearing black clothes, cap and a black mask, who is behind a laptop on the screen of which we can easily read the message that the thief wants to access our bank account to steal the money there. The second one depicts a woman and a man in front of a block of flats. The man is trying to snatch away the lady's bag. And finally the third picture, which is not really related to theft. I think it would be much better for an article on drunk driving.
Egzaminujący: OK, Lilla. Which of these would you choose and why?
Zdający: Well, I have to choose between the first one and the second one. The third photo is totally irrelevant here. So, I think, I am ready to choose the first one. This one appeals much more to me than the second and obviously the third picture. Why else have I chosen it? Well, this type of theft is very common today. Every now and then we hear about some victims whose servers had been attacked, data or money stolen, etc. Besides, the message on the laptop shows clear intentions of the thief behind it. To my mind, he is interested in getting access to a bank account and he's pretty confident that once someone makes a mistake and, for instance, carelessly leaves his or her password, he will surely get that money!
Egzaminujący: Thank you. I think, I'd also choose this one.
Zdający: I'd like to add that I reject the other two photos for they are not good enough for me. The second picture would be fine, but it doesn't evoke any emotions in me. When it comes to the third picture, I think, I have already explained why I reject it. It doesn't mach the article at all...
Egzaminujący: Thank you. It's the end of your exam!
- I think that my money from my online bank is more likely to be stolen. When I walk the streets, I trust that I keep my money safe and that I am always ready to act against a potential thief while I have no control over bank systems which, as life has proven it many a time, are not that good.
- My only answer is common sense and good security programs. We should think where and how we access our online accounts. Do we leave passwords unattended or do we access our online accounts in ways that are 'attractive' for other pairs of eyes. Anti-whatever computer programs are also a must. If you don't protect your laptop, it/'s much more susceptible to theft, phishing or you name it.
- There are many dangers and one of them is risking your money... Others would include cyber-bullying, stalking, phishing, etc. We just have to be careful what information is revealed.
- Yes, I do agree, We are so much involved in having everything online; in fact this is our second environment in which we live. Many people are still not aware of it, but I have a feeling that this virtual world is becoming just as important as our 'normal' one these days. We have to learn ho to stay safe there too.
Macie pytania? Uwagi? Inne pomysły na uporanie się z tym zadaniem? Piszcie!