Monday, January 5, 2015

MATURA 2015 z angielskiego! Zadanie 2


Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2015 :)

Oto dzisiaj... specjalnie dla Was :) przykładowa odpowiedź do Zadania 2.

Wierzę, że moje przykłady odpowiedzi pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

Czas na ogarnięcie tego zadania to całe pięć minut :)

Polecenie brzmi następująco:
Opisz zdjęcie, a następnie odpowiedz na pytania egzaminującego.

Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Upper Intermediate

Zdający: In the picture I see three pupils and probably their teacher. They're all in a school classroom because the room I see is rather big and in the background there are some cabinets and shelves with books. Two pupils are sitting at a desk with a computer and the third pupil is standing just behind them. The teacher is also standing next to the group and seems to be explaining something to them. She is showing something on the computer monitor with her left hand. The two girls are smiling at what the teacher is showing them. The atmosphere is very positive and the pupils are pretty involved in what they're listening to and being shown.  

Pytania egzaminującego:

1. In your opinion, what is the woman saying to the children?
I think she is saying something that makes her students smile or perhaps she is showing them some funny image that other pupils had created before. She may be saying "Look, this is what Monika and Asia from your class created! I will show you how to use this program to create something like this!"

2. Would you like to work as a librarian? Why?/Why not?
Oh, so this is a librarian! I see.... I think I wouldn't like to work as a librarian because this job seems to be boring. You just have to sit at a desk in front of your computer and monitor the books you have in your library, I mean, who is borrowing what, who is returning which books, etc. Perhaps it's a good job for someone who really loves reading, silence and repetitive tasks.

3. Tell me about a situation in which someone helped you find something you were looking for.
Well, it will not be a story from any library... It was when I went to Święta Katarzyna, a small town in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains in Poland and I couldn't find some address. I asked some locals for help and they immediately showed me the way and clearly explained how to get to my destination.

Macie pytania? Uwagi? Inne pomysły na uporanie się z tym zadaniem? Piszcie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...