Friday, January 9, 2015

MATURA 2015, egzamin ustny, ZADANIE 3


Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2015 :)

Oto dzisiaj... specjalnie dla Was :) przykładowa odpowiedź do Zadania 3.

Wierzę, że moje przykłady odpowiedzi pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

Tak więc jest to przykład zadania trzeciego, na które masz całe pięć minut :)


Polecenie brzmi następująco:

Popatrz na Zdjęcie 1 i Zdjęcie 2.

Wkrótce będziesz musiał/musiała zdać bardzo ważny i trudny egzamin. Masz do wyboru dwie formy egzaminu.

• Wybierz zdjęcie, które przedstawia formę egzaminu, jaka Ci bardziej odpowiada.
• Wyjaśnij, dlaczego odrzucasz drugą formę.

Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Upper Intermediate

Egzaminujący: Hi Hania. What will you tell us about the pictures?
Zdający: Frankly, I don't like exams. If I could, I wouldn't like to do any exams ever. However, since I have to choose one of the two options, I feel that the exam in the second picture would be by far a better option. I am decisively for this picture for I feel much more confident when I can commit my thoughts to paper. The second exam type gives me more time to form my thoughts, to analyze various options, to work under pressure but I don't have to interact with anybody. 
Egzaminujący: Right. What about the first picture then?
Zdający: I definitely reject this form of exam. Perhaps some people would prefer to take the exam in the first form. It's a good format for those ones who feel at ease holding a conversation and for those who are very quick on the uptake. I feel this type of exam is not for me for it's simply too stressful. I am a perfectionist sort of person and I like giving intelligent and well thought out responses. Therefore, I don't like the first exam format.   

Pytania dla egzaminującego
Proszę zadać zdającemu dwa z poniższych pytań:

1. In your opinion, does stress affect our health? Why? Why not?
Of course it does! When you are stressed, your body secretes the so called stress hormone known as cortisol, which hampers the activity of our brain and, as a result, our efficiency is much lower. If you live in permanent stress conditions, sooner or later, you develop some neurosis and even mental depression. My belief is that we should avoid stress at all cost and once we find ourselves in a stressful situation, we should be able to block out negative thoughts and approach each problem with a shield of mental readiness to cope with it.  
2. It is said that the more tests you take, the less stressful they get. Do you agree? Why? Why not?
I don't agree. Perhaps the number of tests you take makes you a bit less vulnerable to stress but still it doesn't eliminate stress. Also, a lot depends on what sort of tests you take. Some of them can change your life or career, while other do not affect your life in any way and are just a matter of whether or not you leave the exam room satisfied. In fact, each test is a different story and you need to get ready to cope with each situation individually regardless of how many tests you have already taken in life. 
3. What are the disadvantages of taking written exams?
The main disadvantage is that when you take a written exam, you have to rely only on yourself while in the case of an oral exam, perhaps, there is a chance to be able to intelligently manoeuvre with your answer to your advantage. If you're a good speaker, you will easily find ways into making yourself look well-read and prepared in the eyes of your examiner. These are the things you're deprived of in a written exam.
4. If you could, what would you change in your school-leaving exams and why?
I think I'd just ban them all... But seriously speaking, I'd just make them more student friendly in a way that they are not so schematic and based upon conventional thinking. There should be some room for students' creativity. The other idea I have is that these exams could be organized in a less stressful environment, for example online :)

Macie pytania? Uwagi? Inne pomysły na uporanie się z tym zadaniem? Piszcie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...