Monday, January 19, 2015

MATURA 2015, egzamin ustny, ZADANIE 2


Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2015 :)

Oto dzisiaj... specjalnie dla Was :) przykładowa odpowiedź do Zadania 2.

Wierzę, że moje przykłady odpowiedzi pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

Czas na ogarnięcie tego zadania to całe pięć minut :)

Polecenie brzmi następująco:
Opisz zdjęcie, a następnie odpowiedz na pytania egzaminującego.

Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Upper Intermediate
Zdający: It's an interesting picture for me because it reminds me of my own life at home. There are two people in the picture. They're probably mother and son. They're at home, most likely in the kitchen because I see a cooker, cupboards and a modern cooker hood in the background. The mother is giving her son a blue plastic bag full of trash to take it out. I think the situation in the picture is a bit tense because the woman's posture makes me think she is reminding her son of his duties. Judging by the teenager's face he is not very interested in doing such chores. He probably has more interesting things to do like working out in a gym or playing computer games or simply hanging out with friends. However, if you're sharing a flat with anybody, you should devote some of your time to such uninteresting things as doing the washing, ironing or taking rubbish out. 

Pytania egzaminującego:

1. In your opinion, what is going to happen next?
Well, I think the boy will just do what he is shown to do. He will take the bag and take the rubbish out whether he like it or not. I think he understands that helping parents is not demeaning. Perhaps he had been neglecting his housework and that's why his mom got a bit angry with him.

2. Which household chore you’d rather not do. Why?
To be honest I don't have such chores which I dislike in particular. I can do anything if it's necessary. Well, on second thoughts, I think I'd rather not do ironing. I guess it's the most boring of all chores. I can vacuum, wash the dishes, do the shopping, clean the windows but just the thought of having to iron a pile of items makes me feel somehow depressed.

3. Tell me about a situation in which you had to do something you don’t like doing.
I remember when I was once forced to repair my leaky sink drain pipe, which is what I didn't like much because I had to disconnect some pipes and clean all the gunk from them.

Macie pytania? Uwagi? Inne pomysły na uporanie się z tym zadaniem? Piszcie!

3 comments:

  1. blog poprostu genialny, właśnie przygotowuję się jeszcze do starej matury (technikum) znajde arkusze i opracowania do starej ? strasznie pomocny blog, dziękujemy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki! Polecam się! O starej maturze nie myślałem... ale pomysł jest wart przemyślenia :)

      Delete
    2. koniecznie, szczegolnie zadanie 3

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...