Dlaczego taki temat? Well... dzisiejsze słówko to właśnie kogoś, mówiąc potocznie, 'zjechać', czyli:
TO ZING SB FOR/ON STH
Kilka szybkich przykładów:
- She zinged me for not being there on time!
- My teacher zinged me for using some phrase which I considered polite.
- Would you like to be constructively zinged for something?
- What have you been zinged for recently?
- What did she zing you on?
- The car zinged past me that I could hardly recognize the make of the car!
- She worked with zing all day!
or if you don't like this one, here's another...
Who have you zinged recently? What for?