Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MATURA USTNA 2015 - Zadanie 2. Przykładowa odpowiedź.


Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2015 :)

Oto kolejna... specjalnie dla Was :) przykładowa odpowiedź do Zadania 2.

Wierzę, że moje przykłady odpowiedzi pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

Tak więc jest to przykład zadania drugiego, na które masz całe trzy minuty :)

Polecenie brzmi następująco:
Opisz zdjęcie, a następnie odpowiedz na pytania egzaminującego.

Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 New Matura Success Upper Intermediate
Zdający: In this picture I see two people in their twenties. There's a man wearing a purple long-sleeve (na długi rękaw) shirt, blue jeans and trainers and a woman wearing a blue shoulder strap (ramiączka) blouse, a black knee-length skirt. and flip-flops (klapki). They are both standing behind their car and in the foreground of the picture. They seem to have stopped the car at a T-junction (skrzyżowanie w kształcie litery T), got out of the car and keep quarrelling about which way to go next. The man is pointing (wskazuje) right and the woman the opposite direction. The picture must have been taken in summer because in the background I can see lots of greenery (zieleń), trees and fields. They may be on holidays and could have just got lost. The man is also holding a map in his right hand. 
Egzaminujący: Thank you. Now, I have a few questions for you... In your opinion, what is going to happen next?
Zdający: Well, I think, the man is right. He has been studying the map and I believe he knows exactly where to go next. he will show his girlfriend where they are right now and after that she will agree with him. 
Egzaminujący: What would you do if you got lost in the middle of nowhere?
Zdający: I think it's not a problem these days. Once I am equipped with a mobile phone, I'd simply use the Internet connection to find my location on, say, Google Maps. If I had no electronic device, I think I'd just try to drive whichever way till I found someone to ask for the way. 
Egzaminujący: Tell me about a situation when you visited a new place for the first time.
Zdający: Last summer I went to Gradac in Croatia for my holidays and Gradac was all new to me just as Croatia itself for I had never been to that Country before. I had a great pleasure of exploring Croatia and Gradac. I admired the landscapes and, of course, enjoyed the Adriatic Sea a lot!

Macie pytania? Uwagi? Inne pomysły na uporanie się z tym zadaniem? Piszcie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...