Friday, October 3, 2014

Are you a witty person?

I don't know if I'm witty or not... It's hard to say for I am perceived by different people and each person has their own standards of 'what/who is witty'. I know I can be witty because people often laughed with me... Sometimes I just say or do something that perfectly fits a situation and the whole scene makes others happy... It's difficult to talk about it, to be honest... 

Perhaps you're a witty person... Would you call yourself a witty person? Why? Has anybody ever told you that you're witty? Tell me something about it :)

The word for today is:

WITTY

= dowcipny

And here is the beginning which I'd like you to finish...

The wittiest person in my family is...

Well... I'm looking forward to your endings :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course :) What a humble girl you are :) Can you prove you're witty?

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...