Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Let's celebrate a Mud Pack Day today! Some people do in the US :)

I've found out it's a Mud Pack Day today! Americans can be really weird, indeed... :)
Would you like to celebrate a Mud Pack Day? How? I guess the best way would be to just put some mud on your face and that's it! :)

I know that mud packs have always been popular, many SPAs offer face treatments of various types including mud packs... I hope women know what I am talking about today because I myself hardly know it...

Anyhow, I personally don't think mud packs can have any positive impact on any face. Perhaps the fact of having to remain in a horizontal position for a quarter or so has more value to our well-being than just mud itself ;) Or perhaps I am badly mistaken; if so, please correct me! :) 

Now, I'd like to give you a few CPE words to make your face wrinkle: :)
  1. sugar cane - trzcina cukrowa
  2. marine - morski
  3. a meeting point - punkt spotkania
  4. field research - badanie terenowe
  5. inventory - spis 
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 
The topic is: "How I care about my body..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...