Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Learn English via Skype with me!

Do you want to learn English but you can't find anyone to teach you?
Well... apparently, you have come to the right place :)

I am ready to tech you English via Skype!
It's the simplest, easiest, and cheapest way of learning English without leaving your room!

Do you need more info? 
Just add me to your Skype contacts: rafal.szypulski and we'll discuss the details.

I have been a professional teacher of English since 1997.

My experience includes:
  • teaching at all levels of advancement
  • teaching English to all age groups
  • teaching in both public and private schools
  • teaching offline and online 

Write me if you have any questions: english.direct@wp.pl


هل تريد أن تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية ولكن لا يمكنك العثور على أي شخص ليعلمك ؟
حسنا ... على ما يبدو ، فقد جئت إلى المكان الصحيح :)

انا مستعد لل تكنولوجيا لك الإنجليزية عبر سكايب !
انها أبسط وأسهل و أرخص وسيلة ل تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية دون أن تترك غرفتك!

هل تحتاجون إلى المزيد من المعلومات ؟
فقط إضافة لي أن اتصالات سكايب : rafal.szypulski و سنناقش التفاصيل.

لقد كنت مدرسا للغة الإنجليزية المهنية منذ عام 1997.
تجربتي ما يلي:

تعليم على جميع المستويات من التقدم
تدريس اللغة الإنجليزية لجميع الفئات العمرية
التدريس في المدارس العامة والخاصة
التدريس حاليا وعلى الانترنت
يكتب لي إذا كان لديك أي أسئلة: english.direct@wp.pl

2 comments:

  1. wow, you do have a great profile and I think you'll be a great teacher. I also learned a language online before, I was able to learn polish online skype free at http://preply.com/en/polish-by-skype so I know online teaching is effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica... I know preply and will test it soon :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...