Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's a National Cheeseburger Day Today! Will you have one?

I have found out it's a National Cheeseburger Day today... in the US :) 

So what do you think of cheeseburgers? Are they still in fashion? I guess the world trend is now not to indulge in fast food but rather take time and effort to prepare healthy, organic slow food... 

Still, there are many people who visit this or that fast food outlet to satisfy their hunger fast :) What about you? Are you a fast food lover? Perhaps you are addicted to fast foods? Huh? 

Well, listen to my advice... If I were you, I would quit fast foods ASAP... Not only are they addictive but they make you grow fat in no time... 

Instead, I suggest you just look at my CPE words for you today:
  1. to officiate - spełniać obowiązki urzędowe
  2. to abandon - zaniechać
  3. in its wake - jej śladem
  4. vows - śluby
  5. to come to the fore - wyjść naprzód 
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 

The topic is: "What I eat..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...