Monday, September 15, 2014

It's a Make a Hat Day!



I have found out it's a Make a Hat Day today... 
The only hat I can make is a paper one... 

I think this post is rather directed at women who, as I occasionally notice, wear hats.

No, do you wear a hat? When do you usually wear a hat? What kind of hat do you wear? Can you paste a link to a hat you wore or will wear?

Anyhow, if you don't like hats or are not interested in hats at all, just look at my CPE words for you today:
  1. crescendo - apogeum
  2. startling - zaskakujący
  3. to shrink - kurczyć się
  4. ageing - proces starzenia
  5. endurance - wytrzymałość
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 

The topic is: "Turning the clock back..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...