Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's a Comic Book Day today...



Hi! I've recently learnt that it's a Comic Book Day today in the USA... Let's talk about comic books for a second.
Do you like comic books? Do you have your favorite ones? What are they? Are comic books still popular today? What is your opinion?

When I was a kid I used to read the all time classic comic books such as "Tytus Romek i A'Tomek",  "Kajko i Kokosz" or "Jonka, Jonek i Kleks"... I remember that grey PRL reality in which comic books really made my days brighter and more colorful. 

Do you have any memories connected with comic books? Or perhaps you have a flair for drawing comic characters with bubbles? Let me hear from all of you!

A few CPE words now: 
  1. intrepid - nieustraszony
  2. banded together - zrzeszony
  3. fully-fledged - w pełni przygotowany
  4. irreverent - lekceważący
  5. decidedly - stanowczo 
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 
The topic is: "The books I read today..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...