Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's a Collect Rocks Day!

I have found out it's a Collect Rocks Day today... Do you collect rocks? Have you? My son used to collect beautiful rocks... There was a time we spent quite a lot of money on this hobby. I guess he still keeps some of these rocks in a box somewhere.

Are you collecting anything... except for money? :) Tell me what? How long have you had this hobby?

I used to collect stamps when I was a kid. I used to collect postcards from my then Russian friends with whom we had to exchange letters in Russian. But I also collected Donald chewing gum wrappers with their little comic strips. A few years ago I gave up on collecting world banknotes... And there is nothing else I collect now... except for money :)

Now, what about a few CPE words for you today:
  1. to unclog - odetkać
  2. to deter - powstrzymać
  3. injuries - schorzenia
  4. weight training - trening podnoszenia ciężarów
  5. to heft - podnosić
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 

The topic is: "I am a sporty guy..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...