Monday, September 22, 2014

It's a Business Women's Day Today! Are you a business woman?

I'm not a business woman... :)
But I am happy someone decided it's a Business Women's Day today... I guess there are still more business men than women but I am not sure of this... Perhaps you have more information; if so, please share...

I am wondering now whether or not it's easier for a woman to run a business... or perhaps it does not matter at all. 

If you're a woman reading this post now, I have a few questions to you:

1. Are you running your own business? What is it? 
2. If you're not running your own business, would you like to? What sort of? Why?

Now, let's look at my CPE words for you today:
  1. to facilitate - wspomagać, ułatwić
  2. to inhibit - hamować, utrudniać
  3. acquisition - przyswajanie
  4. monosodium glutamate - glutaminian sodu
  5. seaweed - wodorost 
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 

The topic is: "What I eat..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...