Friday, September 5, 2014

It's a "Be Late For Something Day"... I think we should celebrate it :)



I have found out it's a Be Late For something Day today... From my observations I can challenge a thesis that most people have problems with being punctual. I myself try to do my best to always arrive some time before a meeting or some other event. Being late makes me feel terrible and sometimes I envy those people who leisurely turn up and feel unmoved by attracting other people's attention, etc. 

I think such people as myself should celebrate today and just arrive late wherever I have to be today... What do you think? 

Take a look at a few CPE words that I have prepared for you:

  1. to lament - biadać
  2. fertility rate - współczynnik płodności
  3. custody - areszt
  4. settlements - ustalenia
  5. to contemplate - rozważać
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 

The topic is: "My plans for the weekend..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...