Friday, September 12, 2014

It a Video Games Day Today!

I have found out it's a Video Games Day today... 

Do you play video games? Or did you? What games do/did you play? is there any game you are/were particularly fond of? Why? 

I used to play Need For Speed some time ago and I had lots of fun with that. Today I was egged on by my son to play Stronghold Kingdoms so I play this one now.

Ok, chit chat and the words for you are waiting unattended...

Let's take a look at them:
  1. outright - niekwestionowany, jawny
  2. to dispel - rozwiać
  3. minions - ulubieńcy, pupilki
  4. crooked - wykrzywiony
  5. to devise - wymyślać
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 

The topic is: "My games..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...