Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Did you know it's a Sewing Machine Day today?



I have found out it's a Sewing Machine Day today... When I was a child my granny used to regularly use some vintage German feet-operated sewing machine... She made her clothes and repaired curtains and did other things I can't name... It occupied almost half of the room I was living in! 

Later, my parents also had an electric sewing machine and I touched it a few times too. Anyway, it's not the best equipment I have ever used... Do you have any experience with sewing machines? Or perhaps you still have and use one?

It would be cool to hear from such people!

Anyway, these are my few CPE words that I have prepared for you today:
  1. unflawed - bez skazy
  2. to connive - knuć
  3. a breaking point - granica wytrzymałości
  4. a squad - oddział
  5. to resort to - uciec się do
Now... can you build your very short story with these words? 

The topic is: "My hobbies and interests..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...