It's very healthy and delicious fish. I had it many a time in our Mazury (the Polish Lake District) and also in Pomerania.
It's just perfect when it's fresh and fried or grilled.
A few examples from the Internet:
- The growth of trout is very dependant upon the environment.
- One of the best was to cook trout is very simply to bake it with a little flour and salt.
- The Sea Trout is very similar in appearance to the Salmon.
- Make sure your trout is very fresh for the best flavour.
- Barbecued trout is very popular!
Have you ever eaten trout? Do you like this fish? How did you have it prepared? Is this your favorite fish?