Monday, March 17, 2014

What do you know of St Patrick?



Did you know that it is his day today? Yes! It's St Patrick's Day... But what do we know about this man and all of this commotion about the guy? 

Here is a quick ans easy exercise for you to work on :) Just match the answers and the questions to find out the basics about Patrick. Leave your answers as a comment to this post.

Here's a nice movie on this hero. I do recommend watching it!

Have you ever celebrated St Patrick's Day? How? Where?





6 comments:

  1. My answers are: 1 - h, 2 - d, 3 - a, 4 - b, 5 - c, 6 - i, 7 - f, 8 - e, 9 - g, 10 - j. I hope they are all correct ;) Thank you for this short quiz on St Patrick and Ireland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zbyszek! Let's wait for other answers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be awarded any prize for the first place, eg. a set of bottle openers or coloured pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You never know! I have a few prizes at hand so you might win something :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Zbyszek... As I see you're the only one to have responded to my March 17 quiz! Thanks again! If you send me your address, I will gladly send you a little gift :) BTW How's your language blog going?

      Delete
    3. Of course, your answers are perfect! :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...