Monday, March 24, 2014

matura ustna: zadanie 2-3



Matura tuż, tuż! Zapraszam na sesję powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Przed Tobą Zadanie 2 z matury ustnej z języka angielskiego, w którym - jak się na pewno świetnie orientujesz - trzeba opisać obrazek i odpowiedzieć na kilka pytań egzaminatora.

Opisując obrazek warto zawsze odpowiedzieć na zawsze z góry ustalony swój własny zestaw pięciu pytań:

  1. Who?
  2. Where?
  3. What?
  4. Why?
  5. When?

Pamiętaj, że każdą ze swoich krótkich odpowiedzi musisz jeszcze rozwinąć, np. dodając, doprecyzowując jakiś element lub w jakiś inny sposób 'rozciągając' swoją wypowiedź :)




Well, this picture shows three people. I believe there are all related to one another; they are male representatives of the same family. I see a grandfather, his son and his grandson. They are in their kitchen and they are preparing some food. I suppose it's the kitchen because there are cupboards on the background wall, there is a board in the foreground and there are tiles on the walls, which is what I consider typical of kitchen decoration. One of the men is standing by a cook and doing something there, his son has just chopped some vegetable and is now moving it into a big bowl, wheres the youngest man seems to be just looking. They are working together to prepare food for some family occasion. They might be preparing dishes for X-mas. To my mind, it's an early evening, it's slowly getting dark and there is snow outside. It reminds me of the time before X-mas that I used to spend with my parents when I was a small kid.

QUESTIONS:
Egzaminujący: Do you think the son is enjoying himself? Why? Why not?
Zdający: Yes! The boy must be enjoying himself. Well, I used to enjoy such activities a lot when I was his age. It's so exciting to look what others are doing, it's great to be engaged in various conversations while being together. I suppose the boy has the time of his life just because he can spend this time with his dad and grandfather. What's better for a boy? 
Egzaminujący: How do you help your parent at home?
Zdający: I try to help as much as I can. They often ask me to help them to clean the house, vacuum the floors or do the washing or shopping. I am always at their disposal unless I have something really important ahead, for example an important exam or other equally serious event, then my parents always understand me. But at any other time I willingly do thing at home and around the house. 
Egzaminujący: Tell me about one of your childhood memories.
Zdający: When I was a small kid, I spent time at my granny's. As you can imagine, living with grandparents is great because there are no restrictions and grandparents allow you to do anything you wish. I also experienced this sort of freedom there. Unfortunately, I liked playing with fire a lot. I wanted to be a fireman :) One day I carried out tests with saltpeter. My friends had taught me how to mix it with sugar and how it burns. I repeated the experiment at the back of my grandparents' house where they used to store coal and wood... It was a hot summer day when I had this 'brilliant' idea. Fortunately, my grandfather was around and put the fire out before it captured the house. 

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 
Please share what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...