Monday, March 10, 2014

matura ustna: zadanie 2-2



Matura tuż, tuż! Zapraszam na sesję powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Przed Tobą Zadanie 2 z matury ustnej z języka angielskiego, w którym - jak się na pewno świetnie orientujesz - trzeba opisać obrazek i odpowiedzieć na kilka pytań egzaminatora.

Opisując obrazek warto zawsze odpowiedzieć na zawsze z góry ustalony swój własny zestaw pięciu pytań:

  1. Who?
  2. Where?
  3. What?
  4. Why?
  5. When?

Pamiętaj, że każdą ze swoich krótkich odpowiedzi musisz jeszcze rozwinąć, np. dodając, doprecyzowując jakiś element lub w jakiś inny sposób 'rozciągając' swoją wypowiedź :)




In this picture I see two people, a woman in her forties and a man in his fifties. I don't know what their relationship is. They could be a father and daughter, or a couple or just friends or colleagues from work. They're sitting outdoors on a veranda and are having lunch together. This may be a restaurant or one of those people's house. The man doesn't seem to be happy with his lunch. I guess he's wondering what he's been brought. Perhaps his order was different. The two people may be together to celebrate something, it could be a birthday, name-day or some office occasion. As we can see, it's a nice warm summer day and if I were there, I'd feel great. Eating outdoors has always made me feel good.  
QUESTIONS:

Egzaminujący: What do you think the man is saying to the woman?
Zdający: I think the man is saying "What is this? I ordered something different or is something wrong with me?" Judging by his body language and his shrugged shoulders, he is just surprised by what he was served.
Egzaminujący: What would you do if you found something strange in your food while eating in a restaurant?
Zdający: These things happen every now and then... I wouldn't panic, I'd just call the waiter and request the dish to be replaced or refunded. I don't think it would be a problem. Most restaurants and other food outlets don't want negative publicity so they try to immediately resolve such issues the best way they can.
Egzaminujący: Tell me about a situation when you or someone you know had to take something back to a shop.
Zdający: Yes, I remember such a situation. It happened a month ago. I bought myself a mouse in one of local IT shops. When I brought it home and plugged it in, it turned out it wasn't working. I thought it was just the matter of flat batteries, but my the batteries were ok. I had no choice but to take it back to the shop to replace it. Luckily, since I am a regular client there, there was no problem replacing the mouse.

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 
Please share what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...