Wednesday, March 26, 2014

matura ustna: zadanie 2-1



Matura tuż, tuż! Zapraszam na sesję powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Przed Tobą Zadanie 2 z matury ustnej z języka angielskiego, w którym - jak się na pewno świetnie orientujesz - trzeba opisać obrazek i odpowiedzieć na kilka pytań egzaminatora.

Opisując obrazek warto zawsze odpowiedzieć na zawsze z góry ustalony swój własny zestaw pięciu pytań:

  1. Who?
  2. Where?
  3. What?
  4. Why?
  5. When?

Pamiętaj, że każdą ze swoich krótkich odpowiedzi musisz jeszcze rozwinąć, np. dodając, doprecyzowując jakiś element lub w jakiś inny sposób 'rozciągając' swoją wypowiedź :)


Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 Photocopiable

In the picture I see two young girls. I think they may be 9 or 10 years old. They are in a nice classroom at school and they are taking some sort of test, I presume. One of the girls is working on her own paper while the other one is trying to copy some answers from somebody else's paper. I think she is not prepared for the test and is trying to cheat in order not to get a bad mark. I suppose it a test during their stay at school so it's some time before the noon. I see a lot of daylight in the classroom.   

QUESTIONS:

Egzaminujący: Why do you think one of the students is cheating?
Zdający: Well, as I've already said, the girl can't be prepared for this test so she's trying to help herself by copying the answers from her friend's paper. She hopes the teacher is not looking now so she is taking advantage of this opportunity.
Egzaminujący: What would you do if you saw another student copying from you during an exam?
Zdający: If it was just once... I wouldn't do anything. I understand that it's normal that sometimes you may not know something or you may have simply forgotten something. I would report it if it was really repeated and when it would disturb my own work. 
Egzaminujący: When was the last time you were unhappy with your test results?
Zdający: The last time I was unhappy with my results was a month ago when my teacher gave back our tests in Maths. I hadn't revised enough before that test so I wasn't very surprised to have received just a three for my work. However, just the following week after than unpleasant incident I managed to improve the result by retaking the test.

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 
Please share what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...