Wednesday, March 5, 2014

matura ustna: rozmowa wstępna 12 (zdrowie)



Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Dzisiaj proponuję przyjrzeć się kilku przykładowym pytaniom z rozmowy wstępnej na maturze ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

  • Egzaminujący: Do you live a healthy lifestyle? Why? Why not?
  • Zdający: I do my best. I try to do regular exercise and I keep off unhealthy foods. Besides, I look after my spirit, so I guess my lifestyle is healthy.  
  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about the sports you like/don't like doing.
  • Zdający: Oh, there are a few sports I am really fond of. First of all it's table tennis. I love this game although it's funny to many people and I really don't know why. I could play table tennis non stop. It's actually a demanding sport as you need to know how to hit the ball... and there are so many tricks I hadn't been aware of for a long time. I also love swimming and jogging. Finally, one of my favorite exercises is cycling.  
  • Egzaminujący: Would you like to try any extreme sport? Why? Why not? 
  • Zdający: I don't think so. I am a rather cautious person and I don't like taking risks unless it's really necessary. I once thought of trying bungee jumping but now I have gone off this idea. I don't think it's worth risking your life or even injury just to feel a rush of adrenaline for a while.

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 


Please share what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...