Wednesday, March 12, 2014

matura ustna: rozmowa wstępna 11 (państwo i społeczeństwo, przestępczość)



Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Dzisiaj proponuję przyjrzeć się kilku przykładowym pytaniom z rozmowy wstępnej na maturze ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

  • Egzaminujący: Is it a serious crime to download copyright music or films from the Internet? Why? Why not?
  • Zdający: I don't think it is a very serious crime to do these things as long as you don't do these things for commercial reasons. If' you just want to use something for your own entertainment, it's not a big deal, is it? Besides, there are far more serious crimes that people get away with so I wouldn't really bother too much with this.   
  • Egzaminujący: What would you do if you saw an act of violence in a public place? Why? Why not?
  • Zdający: Well, it depends. Most people would tell you that they would act immediately because it's not fair to vandalize public property. This, however, is theory and where the rubber meets the road, people get cold feet. I don't know what I'd do. If I saw that my position was strong enough, I'd act. What I would do for sure is I'd report this to the police.  
  • Egzaminujący: Would you be afraid to use your credit card to pay for something via the Internet? 
  • Zdający: Of course. It's a normal means of payment these days and there's hardly any risk involved in using plastic money. In fact, I do buy most of the things via the Net and I usually use my credit cards to pay for the items I purchase. It's not a problem for me.

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 


Please share what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...