Wednesday, March 19, 2014

matura ustna: rozmowa wstępna 10 (kultura)



Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Dzisiaj proponuję przyjrzeć się kilku przykładowym pytaniom z rozmowy wstępnej na maturze ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

  • Egzaminujący: Do you like going to the theatre? Why? Why not?
  • Zdający: Oh yes, I do love going to the theatre. It's always so exciting to be participating in a live performance even if you're only a member of the audience. Going to the theatre lets you live the characters' lives for a while. Moreover, looking at actors' play, their real emotions and how perfect they are in playing their roles is invaluable.
  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about the kinds of TV programmes you like/don't like watching?
  • Zdający: I like documentaries for they are perfect and effective lessons for me. I love programs about historic events such as HISTORIA and about animals therefore I watch Animal Planet with all the programs it offers. I also like science related programs such as Myth Busters. I am not very keen on watching chat shows, talk shows, quizzes and the like.  
  • Egzaminujący: What do you use the Internet for? 
  • Zdający: I use the Internet to get information about things that are of interest to me. I find it very helpful when I work on a presentation or when I simply have to prepare some assignment. Of course, I also use the Internet for my own entertainment... I often watch films on You Tube or listen to BBC4.

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 


Please share what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...