Friday, February 21, 2014

matura ustna: rozmowa wstępna 8 (praca, człowiek)



Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Dzisiaj proponuję przyjrzeć się kilku przykładowym pytaniom z rozmowy wstępnej na maturze ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!


  • Egzaminujący: What job would you like to do in the future and why?
  • Zdający: It would be wonderful if I could create my own company and be the boss there. I am an independent person and being my own boss would be great. I am interested in management, controlling and supervising others. It would be very exciting to run my own business and watch it grow.  
  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about your childhood dream job.
  • Zdający: When I was a kid I wanted to be a fireman, like most boys I believe... The problem with my being a fireman was that instead of putting out fires I often was the one who started them in order to fulfill myself as a fireman. Therefore I remember a few situations when I started a fire and could hardly stop it later on, which was dangerous as I could have burnt myself and the house too.   
  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about a job you wouldn't like to do in the future. 
  • Zdający: I definitely wouldn't like to be a doctor. This job is so responsible that I really don't see myself helping others bearing in mind that I could hurt them or, worse, kill them because I wouldn't diagnose properly or would prescribe wrong medicines. This job is not for me at all.


Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 


Please share what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...