Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)
Dzisiaj proponuję przyjrzeć się kilku przykładowym pytaniom z rozmowy wstępnej na maturze ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!
- Egzaminujący: What job would you like to do in the future and why?
- Zdający: It would be wonderful if I could create my own company and be the boss there. I am an independent person and being my own boss would be great. I am interested in management, controlling and supervising others. It would be very exciting to run my own business and watch it grow.
- Egzaminujący: Tell me about your childhood dream job.
- Zdający: When I was a kid I wanted to be a fireman, like most boys I believe... The problem with my being a fireman was that instead of putting out fires I often was the one who started them in order to fulfill myself as a fireman. Therefore I remember a few situations when I started a fire and could hardly stop it later on, which was dangerous as I could have burnt myself and the house too.
- Egzaminujący: Tell me about a job you wouldn't like to do in the future.
- Zdający: I definitely wouldn't like to be a doctor. This job is so responsible that I really don't see myself helping others bearing in mind that I could hurt them or, worse, kill them because I wouldn't diagnose properly or would prescribe wrong medicines. This job is not for me at all.
Do you have any questions?