Monday, February 17, 2014

matura ustna: rozmowa wstępna 5 (dom)



Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Dzisiaj proponuję przyjrzeć się kilku przykładowym pytaniom z rozmowy wstępnej na maturze ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!


  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about the things you like in the flat or house where you live.
  • Zdający: In general, I like my flat a lot for its emptiness. I don't collect things and try to keep only those items which are in use. If something is not used for some time, I just try to get rid of it somehow. My flat is simple, there is no TV, furniture is simple and there is plenty of room around so I often experience a feeling of freedom. Besides there is a lot of sunlight coming into the southern part of the flat so rooms are bright and this makes me feel full of beans! 
  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about a place in Poland where you would like to live.
  • Zdający: I think I could point at a few nice places where I'd like to live in Poland. Of course I like where I live, but if I could move to other places as well, I'd choose Poznań for it's a great metropolitan city and I'm a city animal. On the other hand, quite paradoxically, I'd love to go and live in a little wooden hut in Białowieża Forest (Puszcza Białowieska) because, much as I love big cities, I also love escaping into the world of nature, tranquility, peace and quiet to find myself at one with nature.  
  • Egzaminujący: Would you prefer to live in a big city or in a village? Why? 
  • Zdający: Just as I've said, I like living in a big city for whatever it has to offer, and as we all know, there are so many things happening in cities, there are more people, more events, more places to spend time in, and generally more of everything... On the other hand, I wouldn't mind living in a village to enjoy a totally different world. So in order to answer your question, I have to say that I'd like to live in a city and in a village interchangeably.


Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 
Please share what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...