Monday, February 10, 2014

matura ustna: rozmowa wstępna 4 (kultura)



Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Dzisiaj proponuję przyjrzeć się kilku przykładowym pytaniom z rozmowy wstępnej na maturze ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!


  • Egzaminujący: What kind of art would you like to get to know better and why?
  • Zdający: If we consider photography art then I'd like to learn more about it. Why? Well, it's usually a great challenge to take a brilliant photo. Most photos we see around are pretty amateur so it does take some skill, sensitivity and a taste of perspective. You are truly an artist if you are able to capture something that makes others fall in love with your picture on the spot.
  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about your favorite actor/actress.
  • Zdający: Frankly, I don't have my favorite actors, but if I am to choose someone, I guess it would be Bruce Marchiano. He's an American actor who is famous for his portrayals of Jesus Christ in movies based on the Bible. I am really fond of him since he's a great person, his portrayals of Jesus are so convincing and natural. With his loving attitude and smile, and peaceful and caring approach to others, he's simply made to play Jesus.  
  • Egzaminujący: Tell me about the films you like or don't like watching.
  • Zdający: I like watching films which can change me for better, films which make me think of what person I am, films which show me good in people, and films which make me feel optimistic about this world, where we often see bad things, bad behaviors and lots of sin. Therefore, it's hard to find a movie which is really worth watching. Most films are so superficial and don't give you much opportunity to think, leave alone any chance of changing you for better.


Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 
Please share what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...