Monday, January 6, 2014

matura ustna: zadanie 1-3



Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

Dzisiaj trzeci przykład Zadania 1 z matury ustnej z języka angielskiego. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 Photocopiable

Egzaminujący: Good morning. You're Konstancja Kowalska, aren't you? 
Zdający: Yes, I am. I am here to ask for some temporary job for summer holidays. 
Egzaminujący: Yes. Could you tell me about the sort of job you are thinking of, please?
Zdający: Well, I thought of working as a babysitter. I have younger siblings and when they were little I had to take care of them. Besides I love children and I know how to look after them and entertain them.
Egzaminujący: I see. We do have a few offers for you. However, some of them are restricted to those who can also work at weekends. Can you work at weekends? 
Zdający: Yes, of course. I am also available at weekends. I really don't mind. In fact, since I don't know anybody here, I would like to have my time occupied at weekends as well..
Egzaminujący: Very well. I've already made a note of it. What are your expectations as regards your earnings?
Zdający: If it wasn't a problem, I would expect GBP 15 per hour.
Egzaminujący: Well, I am afraid we cannot offer that much for an hourly rate. Would you kindly suggest a lower rate per hour?
Zdający: Yes, what about GBP 10 per hour? Is it possible? This is my minimum expectation as regards payment.
Egzaminujący: GBP 10 is just fine. What about your qualifications?
Zdający: I hold an MA degree in Child Pedagogy and I also have a few postgraduate degrees in Management, Accounting and Hospitality.
Egzaminujący: Impressive. Could you tell me more about your MA degree? When did you obtain it? 
Zdający: I defended my MA Thesis in June 2013. Since then I have been looking for a job in Poland, but it's very difficult now. 
Egzaminujący: I see. When would you be able to start work?
Zdający: To be honest, as soon as possible. I need to pay my rent here and the sooner I start, the better for my budget.
Egzaminujący: Very good. Just in case our babysitting offers are not valid... Is there anything else you would be interested in? 
Zdający: Yes, although babysitting is my first choice, I wouldn't mind working as a waitress, either.
Egzaminujący: Thank you. I have taken down all the information we need. We'll contact you tomorrow about your job. 
Zdający: Thank you very much. Good bye. 

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 
Please share what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...