Thursday, January 2, 2014

matura ustna: zadanie 1-1

Witam w Nowym Roku! 

Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)

W pierwszym rzucie
kilka przykładów Zadania 1 z moimi sugestiami realizacji zadania :) Potem zajmę się kilkoma kolejnymi przykładami realizacji Zadania 2 i na koniec Zadania 3. Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!

Source: Pearson Central Europe Sp. z o.o. 2011 Photocopiable
Egzaminujący: Hi Monika. How do you feel about revisiting Olsztyn?
Zdający: Cool! Although I have already been there I feel very keen on going there one more time!
Egzaminujący: Great! So what is your connection with Olsztyn? What did you like there?
Zdający: Well, I spent there a few wonderful years when I wast studying there. My friends and I often went out and explored the city, especially in the evening or at night because we had to spend time at lectures. The time I spent in that city rekindle my positive memories of the time. We went down to crowded nearby pubs and clubs, which I loved a lot because we had wonderful time there!
Egzaminujący: How are we going to get there?
Zdający: Well, I think we could go there by train for a change... It would be exciting as I don't recall my last time on a train.
Egzaminujący: Hmm... I am not very fond of trains. I'd much rather go by bus. It's much safer and faster.
Zdający: Alright. Perhaps you're right. In fact I don't even know whether there are still any direct trains to Olsztyn. We'll also be able to see a few tourist attractions there such as the Museum of Warmia and Mazury, the Old Town or the Planetarium and Astronomical Observatory.
Egzaminujący: Wonderful! Why should we go to the Planetarium? I've already been to one in Greenwich.
Zdający: Ok, but the one in Olsztyn can also be a great experience for you, I'm sure. It's the second largest in Poland and it has many shows on offer.
Egzaminujący: Sounds like fun but I'm afraid we won't manage to see all those things just within one day. What about accommodation?
Zdający: True, I thought we could spend there at least two days. What about booking one of the hotels in the city center? We could have easy access to all attractions.
Egzaminujący: Honestly, I would like to spend my money otherwise. Could you suggest something cheaper?
Zdający: Right, we may stay at a hostel. There are a few places I know. They are also well located and much less expensive.
Egzaminujący: Fantastic. Let's go home and pack for our trip to Olsztyn!

Do you have any questions? 
Comments? 
Please share what you think!





2 comments:

  1. Dzień dobry
    Niestety nie znalazłam na stronie adresu e-mail.
    Proszę o kontakt na: kontakt@blog-media.pl
    Chiałabym przedstwić informacje na temat możliwości współpracy.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. witam serdecznie Magda
      mój adres publiczny: english.direct@wp.pl :)
      zapraszam

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...