Zapraszam na serię powtórkową przed maturą ustną 2014 :)
Dzisiaj drugi rzut przykładowych pytań na rozmowę wstępną wraz z moimi sugestiami odpowiedzi :)
Mam nadzieję, że moje przykłady pomogą Wam ogarnąć przygotowania do egzaminu!
- Tell me which country you would like to visit and why?
- Zdający: I'd love to visit Mexico. I am trying to learn Spanish now and it's a great country to test your language skills. Besides, I like Mexican people and their culture a lot. I think, with all respect, it's more interesting than Spain
- What would be important for you when choosing a hotel?
- Zdający: If I were to book a hotel, I'd look at its location to the spot that would be of interest to me. I would also be interested whether it offered non-smoking rooms with breakfast.
- What is important for you when planning a trip? Why?
- Zdający: There are a few things I consider important when planning a trip. First of all I need to know everything about the means of transport I'll be using. I need to know all prices, stops, the distance I am to cover and whether there is a nice hotel waiting for me on my arrival. Why? It is just foolish not to plan things ahead. It's always easier to travel when you have enough information, don't you think so?.
Do you have any questions?
Please share what you think!