The other day I was asked how to say 'niezgodny'... I don't remember what we were talking about when this word popped up and I need to share it with you...
The word is:
Thsi word often appears with two prepositions 'to' or 'from' so you can say that something is discordant to/from something, e.g.:
- Her whole being is discordant from the ruthless discipline of the steel...
- ...that practice is discordant from recommendations
- the fact that it is discordant from the due rule of reason or the law of God
- ...among women whose identity is discordant from their behavior
- the Rannoch Formation of the Brent Group which is discordant to stratigraphy
- But lawyers contend it is misleading about either it is discordant to UKor European law
- a form of connection that is discordant to discourses of self-reliance and sustainability
Can you list a few things that are discordant to your beliefs?