Friday, December 27, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say SPŁAWIK

Spławik przelotowy model 167
Source: http://www.wedkarskisprzet.pl

The other day I was asked how to say 'spławik'... As far as I remember we were talking about hobbies or free time activities and this one popped up so I want to share it with you...
The answer is:

FLOAT
BOB 

My personal experience:
I have been fishing perhaps two times in my whole life... I can't say I am keen on fishing although I do like this type of activity, that is doing nothing or just observing something for a long time...


My question to you:
Do you like fishing? Can you tell us more about different floats? Why are there so many different shapes and colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...