Thursday, December 12, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say POCIĄG OSOBOWY

The other day I was asked how to say 'pociąg osobowy'... We were talking about different means of transport and this one popped up...

The answer is:

SLOW TRAIN 

My personal experience:
I haven't been on any train for ages now. Since I bought a car I haven't needed to use any train. When I was a teenager, than of course, I did use trains more often, especially to go on holidays... with my girlfriend then :) I remember that we even got lost once in Małkinia Górna or Dolna - don't remember now... We were supposed to change trains there but we were so tired that we overslept the moment we were to get off the train :) This mistake resulted in spending a great night at a local railway station :) We took a bus the next morning and we got back home with a few hour delay :) An exciting adventure, isn't it?

My question to you:
Do you often go by slow trains? What are your experiences of slow trains?

2 comments:

  1. Kurde, ale fajny blog. Będę zaglądać częściej ;)

    http://firma4.buzznet.com/user/journal/17387632/warum-muss-man-seine-gmbh/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dzięki, wpadaj jak najczęściej...
      tylko nie zamieszczaj linków :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...