Monday, December 9, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say MIEĆ COŚ Z GŁOWY

The other day I was asked how to say 'mieć coś z głowy'... I don't remember what we were talking about when this popped up...

The answer is:

TO GET STH OUT OF THE WAY

My personal experience:
I love getting things out of the way, it's my nature to have things done as soon as possible. I don't really like the feeling of being mentally confined to tasks that need to be done...

Here, I'd love to quote an English-born American colonialist, a writer and a patriot Thomas Paine, who's also the author of the essays "Common Sense" and "The Rights of Man", who once said...




My question to you:
Do you lead, follow or prefer to get out of the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...