kto pierwszy ten lepszy?
first come, first served?
Is it really always like that? Should it be like that? Think of your life related situations and tell us about those ones when this 'first come, first served scenario simply was not fair for you. Do you remember anything like that?
A few examples from the Net:
- First Come First Served offer a comprehensive catering service equipped to take on entire concessions.
- This event is free and open to all with no ticket required. Entry is on a first come, first served basis.
- Events are scheduled on a first-come first-served basis, and advanced...
- This was first come first served, so snooze and you're going to lose.
- If it was first come first served (which I can set it to be if I want) then it is unfair because someone may have stayed up to watch that game last...