Thursday, September 12, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say SPOJÓWKA

The other day I was asked how to say 'spojówka'... We were talking about different conditions and this one popped up. People often suffer from conjunctivitis (zapalenie spojówek) so perhaps it's good to know the word for 'spojówka'... Here is the way you pronounce the word.

CONJUNCTIVA 

My personal experience:
My conjunctivae suffer each year at the end of March as I am a bit allergic to birch pollen. It's nothing pleasant, believe me. I always run to a drug store and get myself some eye drops to ease this irritating itchy feeling in my eyes...

My question to you:
Do you ever suffer from pink eye (conjunctivitis)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...