Dzisiaj bardzo krótki pościk... Chodzi o słówko 'home' - generalnie przed tym słowem również nie stawia się przedimka 'the'...
- I have two homes :) - one here and one abroad.
- Call me at home after 1 pm.
- I took that dog home as it looked very hungry.
- I left home when I was 14 years old.
- More and more couple are setting up home together at the age of 30.
- Britain is the home of National Hunt racing, although the sport has more...
- Highclere Castle is the home of the Earl and Countess of Carnarvon.
- ...day after the wedding, the bride's family tearfully bids her goodbye and she goes to the groom's home.
- Officers went round to the boy's home in the city's Withywood area to find...
- You do not want to lose the only home you have wanted to buy for the sake of £